If you enjoy meeting new people, expanding your education and experiencing art in a whole new way, then The Booth Museum just may be the place for you!
Booth Museum is always looking for volunteers to join the Booth Museum staff in offering a variety of volunteer opportunities to become involved. During an orientation process, opportunities will be discussed and a direction chosen that best suits each person’s abilities and passions. Those wanting to become docents (highly trained tour guides) will be given opportunities to shadow Booth Museum educational tours and attend an upcoming docent class – usually held each winter. Other volunteer opportunities include special events, Booth Art Academy assistants, administrative areas, and programming.
Our volunteer family is instrumental in the success of our programs. We encourage you to become involved as we endeavor to share the gift of Booth Museum with future generations.
- Museum library privileges, by appointment
- 20% discounts in both The Café and the Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store
- Unlimited free admission to Booth Museum for immediate family members when accompanied by you
- Regular free admission to Tellus Science Museum and Bartow History Museum when wearing Booth Museum volunteer name badge
- Invitation to special recognition events
- Member pricing on ticketed events
- Special travel opportunities
For more information, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-387-3849.
Applications may be filled out by clicking the link below. Please fill out and email back to the Volunteer Coordinator.