Plan Your Visit
Welcome to the Booth Western Art Museum!
Advance tickets are available for members and not-yet-members.
- Advance tickets are recommended but are not required. Select the “Get Tickets Here” button below to obtain your advance tickets. Advanced tickets are good for a year after purchase date.
- Advance tickets are no charge for members. To become a member CLICK HERE
- Large Items/Bag policy – Large items, including backpacks, backpack-style child carriers, tripods, umbrellas, or any package or other item larger than 11 x 15″ are not allowed in the galleries. Self-service lockers are located on the main floor lobby and provided for your valuables at no charge
- Outdoor Sculptures Tour – A docent-led tour of the outdoor sculptures on the North and South lawns is offered every Tuesday through Saturday at 11:15 am. This tour is included in regular admission to the Museum and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Reservations required for a group of five or more.
- Highlights Tour – A docent guided tour of the Museum is offered every day at 1:30 pm limited to fifteen people first come first served. This tour is included in regular admission to the Museum and lasts approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- Group Tours– Reservations are now being accepted for private tours for groups of twenty or more with advance notice of two weeks. Group rates are $11 with a minimum of twenty people. Senior rates are also $11. Private tours are $1 per person in addition to admission, last approximately 60 to 90 minutes and are subject to docent availability. The maximum group size for a private tour is forty. To schedule, email AdultGroups@boothmuseum.org and provide the following: Group name, requested date/time, approximate number in your party. If your party does not meet the minimum number required, you are welcome to self-tour. Tickets available below.
Hours of Operation
Seniors $11.00 (65+)
*Children $0.00 (12 and under)
Active military is free with ID
½ price admission for active duty dependents with ID
* Does not apply to schools, daycares, youth tour groups, etc. Please contact Group Scheduler for rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ample parking is available and FREE! Adjacent to the Museum. Handicap parking and the most convenient public parking is located in the Tabernacle lot across Gilmer Street from the Museum’s east entrance. There is also a parking lot to the north of the Museum on a hill overlooking the grounds. Parking can be found south of the Museum in historic downtown Cartersville. Plenty of space for individuals, family caravans, group convoys, and/or buses.
Booth Museum welcomes all visitors. Special needs are met with a ground level entrance to the Museum from the parking lot on Gilmer Street. A limited number of wheelchairs are available, and a closed captioned orientation film is offered. For special needs assistance, contact Guest Services at 770-387-1300.
The Booth Museum accepts cash, checks (valid ID required) and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
Make plans to enjoy lunch in Blevins Bistro. Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm, Blevins Bistro offers fresh made sandwiches, salads, burgers, and desserts plus light snacks and a variety of drinks. If you are planning an event at the Museum, don’t forget Blevins Bistro is available for catering.
Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store
During your visit be sure to browse the Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store, offering books, art prints, children’s items, unique gifts and much more!
The Downtown Gallery
The Downtown Gallery, opened by The Booth Museum, highlights the talents of regional artists who are members of one of the Museum’s art guilds. The Gallery is also helping move Cartersville towards becoming a more art-minded community. For more information on The Downtown Gallery, click here.
- No outside food (snacks, bag lunches) or drink (including water bottles) is allowed in the Museum.
- Large items, including backpacks, backpack-style child carriers, tripods, umbrellas, or any package or other item larger than 11 x 15″ are not allowed in the galleries. Consider leaving larger items in your vehicle. Self-service lockers are located on the main floor lobby and provided for your valuables at no charge.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the Museum.
- Booth Museum is a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco, including smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes or vaping devices is prohibited in the Museum and on the Museum Grounds.
- Booth Museum is a weapons free facility. Firearms, weapons, and explosives are prohibited.
- Pets (except service animals) are not permitted in the museum.
- Cameras are welcome at Booth Museum for private, non-commercial use only.
- Photography may not be permitted in special exhibitions or areas designated as “No Photography.”
- Flashes, video cameras, selfie sticks, monopods and tripods are prohibited.
- Photographs of artwork cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
- Photography session date must be approved in advanced. Please contact email@example.com.
- Photography sessions must not interfere with other Museum visitors experience.
- Artwork does have copyright, any copyright issue or discrepancy will be the responsibility of the photographer.
For press and other special photography, including film and videotape projects, please contact the Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-387-2833.
- Strollers are permitted in the Museum. Stroller parking is available in certain areas. Contact Guest Services for assistance.
- Booth Museum provides a designated breastfeeding area for parents and their infants. Contact Guest Services for assistance.
- In an effort to reach individuals and families in the area, Booth Museum offers free admission on the first Thursday of each month between the hours of 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- It is always 71°F inside The Booth. Artwork is best conserved at lower temperatures. We suggest bringing a light jacket or sweater in case you get cool.
Explore The Booth’s 120,000 square feet, covering three floors dedicated to the exploration of Western art, pop culture, American heritage and Sagebrush Ranch an interactive play area for kids.
501 Museum Drive
Cartersville, GA 30120
P.O. Box 3070
Cartersville, GA 30120
Make your visit to Cartersville the best!
Our town offers many sites filled with arts, culture, and history. There are plenty of accommodations and many wonderful restaurants. CLICK HERE to visit Cartersville-Bartow Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Make your visit to Cartersville the best!
Our town offers many sites filled with arts, culture, and history. There are plenty of accommodations and many wonderful restaurants.
**Request Booth Rate**