In Person Visit
The Booth Museum is open! Advance tickets are required. Members are FREE but must reserve a timed ticket.
For the safety of all guests and to limit the number of visitors in the museum, we have implemented a timed ticket system.
- Tickets are available for entrance every 30 minutes.
- Members reserve timed tickets at no charge. To become a member CLICK HERE.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Outdoor Sculptures Tour – A docent-led tour of the outdoor sculptures on the North and South lawns is offered every Tuesday through Saturday at 11:15 am. This tour is included in regular admission to the Museum and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Reservations required for a group of five or more. Masks are required during the tour.
- Highlights Tour – A docent guided tour of the Museum is offered every day at 1:30 pm and limited to six people first come first served. This tour is included in regular admission to the Museum and lasts approximately 60 minutes. Masks are required during the tour.
Hours of Operation
Seniors $10.00 (65+)
*Children $0.00 (12 and under)
Active military is free with ID
½ price admission for active duty dependents with ID
* Does not apply to schools, daycares, youth or tour groups, etc. Please contact Group Scheduler for rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ample parking is available and FREE! Adjacent to the Museum. Handicap parking and the most convenient public parking is located in the Tabernacle lot across Gilmer Street from the Museum’s east entrance. There is also a parking lot to the north of the Museum on a hill overlooking the grounds or parking can be found south of the Museum in historic downtown Cartersville. Plenty of space for individuals, family caravans, group convoys, and/or buses.
Make plans to enjoy lunch in The Café. Open Tuesday – Saturday, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, The Café offers fresh made sandwiches, salads, burgers, and desserts plus light snacks and a variety of drinks. If you are planning an event at the Museum, don’t forget The Café is available for catering.
Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store
During your visit be sure to browse the Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store, offering books, art prints, children’s items, unique gifts and much more!
The Downtown Gallery
The Downtown Gallery, opened by The Booth Museum, highlights the talents of regional artists who are members of one of the Museum’s art guilds. The Gallery is also helping move Cartersville towards becoming a more art-minded community. For more information on The Downtown Gallery, click here.
Booth Museum welcomes all visitors. Special needs are met with a ground level entrance to the Museum from the parking lot on Gilmer Street. A limited number of wheelchairs are available, and a closed captioned orientation film is offered. For special needs assistance, contact Guest Services at 770-387-1300.
The Booth Museum accepts cash, checks (valid ID required) and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
Group Tours – UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Reservations are required for groups of 10+ and to receive the group rate of $10 + tax per person, but only if one payment is made for the entire balance owed. Docent-led tours are restricted to groups of 10 or more, and require a minimum two weeks notice prior to your visit date.
Outdoor Sculptures Tour Now Available
A docent-led tour of the outdoor sculptures on the North and South lawns is offered every Tuesday through Saturday at 11:15 am. This tour is included in regular admission and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Reservations required for a group of five or more. Masks are required during the tour.
Highlights Tour Now Available
A docent guided tour of the Museum is offered every day at 1:30 pm and limited to six people first come first served. This tour is included in regular admission to the Museum and lasts approximately 60 minutes. Masks are required during the tour.
- No outside food (snacks, bag lunches) or drink (including water bottles) is allowed in the Museum.
- Backpacks and large bags are not permitted in the building. Consider leaving those items in your vehicle.
- Lockers are available to check smaller items.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the Museum.
- Booth Museum is a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco, including smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes or vaping devices is prohibited in the Museum and on the Museum Grounds.
- Booth Museum is a weapons free facility. Firearms, weapons, and explosives are prohibited.
- Pets (except service animals) are not permitted in the museum.
- Strollers are permitted in the Museum. Stroller parking is available in certain areas. Contact Guest Services for assistance.
- Booth Museum provides a designated breastfeeding area for parents and their infants. Contact Guest Services for assistance.
- In an effort to reach individuals and families in the area, Booth Museum offers free admission on the first Thursday of each month between the hours of 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- It is always 70° inside The Booth. Artwork is best conserved at lower temperatures. We suggest bringing a light jacket or sweater in case you get cool.
Cameras are welcome at Booth Museum for private, non-commercial use only. Photography may not be permitted in special exhibitions or areas designated as “No Photography.” Flashes, video cameras, selfie sticks, monopods and tripods are prohibited. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
For press and other special photography, including film and videotape projects, please contact the Director of Marketing at email@example.com or 770-387-2833.
Explore The Booth’s 120,000 square feet, covering three floors dedicated to the exploration of Western art, pop culture, American heritage and Sagebrush Ranch an interactive play area for kids. Sagebrush Ranch is temporarily closed.
501 Museum Drive
Cartersville, GA 30120
PO Box 3070
Cartersville, GA 30120
The Booth Museum
Make your visit to Cartersville the best!
Our town offers many sites filled with arts, culture, and history. There are plenty of accommodations and many wonderful restaurants. CLICK HERE to visit Cartersville-Bartow Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Make your visit to Cartersville the best!
Our town offers many sites filled with arts, culture, and history. There are plenty of accommodations and many wonderful restaurants.