It is the mission of Booth Western Art Museum to educate, entertain, and inspire guests through the exploration of Western art, popular culture, and American heritage in a welcoming environment.
Find your position at the Booth and help us share America’s Story! The Booth Western Art Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part Time Education Positions at Booth Museum– 2 positions available
- 28 hours a week; hours worked dependent upon when programs are booked.
- Must have excellent public speaking skills with all ages, primarily children K-12.
- Preferred 4 year college degree in Art Education, Art History, Public History, Media Arts or related field.
- A willingness and adeptness for learning and operating basic AV is required.
- EOE, Drug & Tobacco Free.
This position would start upon hire. Attached is the job description. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. No phone calls please. Please send a cover letter and a resume by January 24, 2020 to email@example.com