Daycare centers, Summer Camps, et al Covid-19 Procedures:
- In an effort to protect the safety and well-being of guests and staff, all persons attending a summer program are required to wear masks for the entire duration of the program.
- Program stations will be limited to a maximum of 10 students, and the maximum student count for any program is 40. Groups with additional students will need to book a second program day.
- Summer programs are limited to students aged five and above.
- Due to social distancing requirements, siblings, of any age, are welcome to tour the museum, but will not be allowed in the same physical locations as the summer program group rotations and are not allowed to join in with the program group activities. In addition, no more than two adults per rotation group are allowed.*
- Additional parents are welcome to tour as museum guests, but they will not be admitted with the school and will need to purchase timeslot tickets online for their visit.
- If anyone in a summer program group is exhibiting Covid-like symptoms, they will not be admitted.
©William Penhallow Henderson, Sky High Powder River, c. 1920, oil on canvas.
2021 Summer Program
AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS NOW! Reservations required. $6 per person.
The Booth Western Art Museum becomes The Horse Museum! Inspired by the book written by Dr. Seuss and illustrated by Andrew Joyner, young guests are invited to explore the Museum’s collection of equine inspired art. Learn how color, line and shape influence artists to share their unique vision! Children will enjoy seeing the museum through the eyes of Dr. Seuss. Older kids? Program can be modified with age appropriate activities and topics.
Minimum of 10 participants required. Groups with less than 10 must pay for 10 participants.
June 1 – July 30, 2021
Ages 5-12 years
90 minute program
$6.00 per person
*1 adult free for every 10 children
Booking Request Forms are required for all reservations. Please see below.
If you have additional questions, please contact Scheduling at email@example.com 770.387.3849.