2023 Boy Scout and Girl Scout Booth Blazers Registration
Booth Blazers Art Program 2023
Boy Scout and Girl Scout Group Procedures:
- Anyone in a Boy Scout or Girl Scout group that is exhibiting Covid-like symptoms will not be admitted.
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout Leaders are required to attend the program with their group.
- Only 3 – 5 grade siblings will be allowed to join in with the school group.
- Additional parents and siblings who aren’t within two grade levels of the selected program, are welcome to tour as museum guest and/or visit Sagebrush Ranch. Tickets must be purchased prior to program date.
- Payment for the program is required no later than seven days prior to the program date. If full payment is not made within that time frame, the reservation will be cancelled. Final numbers are required at the time of payment.
If the number of participants in your group changes, please contact Scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-387-1300 x 7227 and let us know as soon as possible. All programs will include a short stop in the Candace Alexander McNair Museum Store if requested by the group. This time provides the group with a restroom break and opportunity to buy a souvenir.
Field trip reservations require a minimum two weeks notice. Reservations are guaranteed once you have submitted the 2023 Scout Booth Blazers Website Registration Form and received the Registration Confirmation Form. Cancellations must be made at least one week prior to your scheduled visit unless the cancellation is due to an act of nature. We will work with you to reschedule an alternate date.
Your Registration Confirmation Form serves as your invoice. Payment is due on the day of the visit (special events may require pre-payment) and must be made with one check or credit card for the entire group. Parents and chaperones may pay individually. We accept checks made to Booth Western Art Museum. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Purchase Orders are also accepted. Boy Scout and Girl Scout groups who book this program are required to prepay at the time of booking, due to minimum group size requirements.
Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Both morning and afternoon program times are available.