Field Trip Reservation
School Program Prices:
- $6.00 for students (3-17 years of age) or student with ID
- $5.00 for Bartow, Cherokee & Forsyth County students; $6.00 for STEAM, Cherokee Cultures from East to West and Civil War
- $7.00 for students (3-17 years of age) Civil War: The Union Dissolved program, STEAM program, Cherokee Cultures from East to West
- Home school siblings under 3 years old = Free
- $6.00 for students in Home School Groups (3-17 years of age)
- $10.00 + tax for parents / chaperones
- $6.00 Summer Program offered to Day Care Centers and camps.
- If a parent or chaperone is a Booth Museum Member = Free
- Educators and bus drivers with system identification = Free
PLEASE NOTE: Museum is closed to the public on Mondays. Exceptions may be made for school groups with 120 + students. Email email@example.com with questions.
Booth Western Art Museum
501 Museum Drive
PO Box 3070
Cartersville, Georgia 30120