Field Trip Reservation
Onsite School Program
- $6.00 for students (Pre-K – 17 years of age) or student with ID
- $5.00 for Bartow, Cherokee & Forsyth public school students; $6.00 for STEAM, Cherokee Cultures from East to West and Civil War for public school students
- $7.00 for students (Pre-K – 17 years of age) Civil War: The Union Dissolved program, STEAM program, Cherokee Cultures from East to West
- Home school siblings under 3 years old = Free
- $6.00 for students in Home School Groups (Pre-K – 17 years of age) $7.00 for STEAM, Cherokee Cultures from East to West and Civil War
- $11.00 for parents/ chaperones
- $6.00 Summer Program offered to Day Care Centers and camps.
- If a parent or chaperone is a Booth Museum Member = Free
- Educators and bus drivers with system identification = Free
- $8.00 for students; $13.00 for parents/chaperones; SPECIAL EVENT- Passport to the West
The Booth Western Art Museum welcomes Exceptional Education classes. Our Education staff will modify any of our school field trip programs to meet the needs of your students.
We offer a quiet room, equipped with mats, a weighted lap pad and vest, and a variety of fidget toys. We also have sensory bags for use while in the museum and touch boxes for your tactile learners and low vision or blind students. A visit to our interactive play space Sagebrush Ranch can be integrated into any of our programs.
Once your program is booked, contact our Education Programs Manager Jennifer Richardson to discuss accommodations for your students.
CLICK HERE for Virtual Field Trip Pricing
Field Trip Reservation Form