Field Trip Reservation
Onsite School Program
- $6.00 for students (Pre-K – 17 years of age) or student with ID
- $5.00 for Bartow, Cherokee & Forsyth public school students; $6.00 for STEAM, Cherokee Cultures from East to West and Civil War for public school students
- $7.00 for students (Pre-K – 17 years of age) Civil War: The Union Dissolved program, STEAM program, Cherokee Cultures from East to West
- Home school siblings under 3 years old = Free
- $6.00 for students in Home School Groups (Pre-K – 17 years of age) $7.00 for STEAM, Cherokee Cultures from East to West and Civil War
- $11.00 for parents/ chaperones
- $6.00 Summer Program offered to Day Care Centers and camps.
- If a parent or chaperone is a Booth Museum Member = Free
- Educators and bus drivers with system identification = Free
- $8.00 for students; $9.00 for parents/chaperones; SPECIAL EVENT- Passport to the West
CLICK HERE for Virtual Field Trip Pricing
PLEASE NOTE: Museum is closed to the public on Mondays. Exceptions may be made for school groups with 120 + students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Field Trip Reservation Form