EXHIBITION OPENING + MEMBER PARTY
Saturday, September 16
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
A special day for the Museum to say THANK YOU to our members. Be the first to view Western American Art South of the Sweet Tea Line V and enjoy an evening for adults!
- 4:00 pm: Gallery Walk with Executive Director Seth Hopkins and Curator Lisa Wheeler
- 5:00 pm: Southern grits bar, craft beer and wine
- 6:00 pm: Musical entertainment by Billy Puckett + Friends
- 7:00 pm: Artists panel discussion
- 8:00 pm: Coffee bar and peach cobbler
The event is free for Booth Museum Members. Members are advised to RSVP at the link below by September 13. Tickets for guests of members are $25 plus tax and can be purchased by calling 770-387-1300, visiting the Museum, or by the link below.